Welcome!

Welcome to Margica's Notebook!!!

My aim for this blog is to share with the world my inspirations, stories, and thoughts behind my jewelry shop on Etsy, Margica.

Two Hands + One Creative Mind= Margica


Thursday, May 19, 2011

I love what I do!

   People are often asking with a dismayed look upon their faces--"and what do you think you are going to achieve?" Or even more often, "Did you sell something today?" Of course these questions are asked in sincerity. Being an artist as well as trying to make a living out of it is really tough. So of course questions like this will be asked over and over again. No matter how tiring it becomes to constantly hear them. 
    Since the first of July Margica was up and running as a shop on Etsy. However what you see on Etsy is really a fraction of what I create. How can I explain that for me, in every moment of my day I see beautiful things around me and I'm constantly creating new combinations from everything ordinary to extraordinary. I am sure you'd say, "Ok, beauty is in the eye of the beholder". This is true, very true indeed. Everyone of us is a gifted person in their own way. The most important thing is to love what you do and to share your joy with the rest of the world around you. I believe that God gave me a gift---he gave me two hands and a curious mind to build my life with.
    Margica is a site where my unconditional love for our planet can be expressed--natural stones and crystals put together in special ways to be adorned by women. Yes, we love beads, we feel empowered and more feminine. One of my special pieces is this crocheted necklace.

Romantic Crocheted Necklace  with Jade and Leopards Skin Jasper.
A simple mercerised cotton ball has been transformed into a delicate ruffle necklace. Jade beads compliment the natural cotton feel with a romantic hue that blends with the earthiness of the leopard jasper; this is a classic piece that is timeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment