Welcome!

Welcome to Margica's Notebook!!!

My aim for this blog is to share with the world my inspirations, stories, and thoughts behind my jewelry shop on Etsy, Margica.

Two Hands + One Creative Mind= Margica


Thursday, March 17, 2011

Behind "A Rose For You"

  Before my daughter went back to college for her second semester, I made this bracelet as a token of my motherly love for her, and as a reminder that she is the rose in my life. This is her first year in college, and naturally it was a dramatic change to our rhythm of life. She loved my present so much that she wore this bracelet everyday as her connection to home, and me. So many of her friends were taken with the bracelet that I decided to make more for them to send to their mothers. Of course, each girl had chosen a different color for their rose, thus producing a rainbow of roses.  I listed one on my online shop, and hopefully other mothers will have a chance to order this token of motherly love for their daughters.
                                A Rose for You /Crocheted  Bracelet
http://www.etsy.com/listing/66042453/a-rose-for-you-crocheted-bracelet

2 comments: