Welcome!

Welcome to Margica's Notebook!!!

My aim for this blog is to share with the world my inspirations, stories, and thoughts behind my jewelry shop on Etsy, Margica.

Two Hands + One Creative Mind= Margica


Monday, January 9, 2012

List of FUN things to do in 2012...

  It is now a week into the new year 2012. Wow, already it seems like time is flying! I am with my daughter now, who in a week will be returning back to campus for the semester. We created for fun a list of things that we would dream of doing if given the chance in this new year. So here it is. A list of 5 things from each of us that we would love to do.

Me
1. Find a treasure!--- I mean....who wouldn't want to? A classic dream for the child in you!
2. Go deep water fishing--- and get a catch worthy to take a picture with and hang it up in the local fishmonger's shop's hall of fame.
3. Visit Louisiana--- gumbo and crawfish, yum!
4. Visit the Finger Lakes---- so many geodes have been found there, and not to mention beautiful raw gemstones.
5. Quit my day job!--- And do what I love instead! Create jewelry and paint!.

My Daughter
1. Go skydiving.
2. Go parasailing.
3. Learn how to sail a boat and be good at it. (What can I say except that she is a bit more daring than I am-----hehe....that what she thinks!)
4. Visit Prince Edward's Island--- A place where one of her favorite books is set in, Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery.
5. Take a Road Trip with Mom, Muffy, and MISS Minnie.

  Well hope you enjoyed our list of fun things that we'd love to do this year. What would you love to do this year if given the chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment